Get On The Bus Week
It's time once again to Get On The Bus - are you ready to ride?
What is Get on the Bus Week, one might ask? It’s our celebration of the week encompassing Bicycle Day (the first recorded LSD “trip” by Albert Hoffman on 4/19) and of course, the celebration of cannabis on 4/20.
To commemorate this psychedelic occasion, we'll have a curated Get On The Bus Week flight special, featuring the following groovy brews:
- Reefer(m) Madness (6.3% ABV) - Remember the fun Reefer Madness movie?!?! Smoothie-style tart ale with Strawberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Raspberry, Mangosteen and Marshmallow
- Bicycle Day (7.5% ABV) - Fruited Sour Ale with Peach, Apricot, Pineapple and Orange. Surprise unexpected color to celebrate the trip!
- Merriest Dankster (10% ABV) - Haze for days! Hazy Triple IPA with Columbus, Simcoe and Enigma hops
- POG Frog (6% ABV)- Tart Ale with Passionfruit, Orange and Guava
- Triple Dank Shark (10% ABV) - Uber-dank Hazy Triple IPA with Strata, Nelson Sauvin, Citra and Galaxy hops
More far-out fun includes:
- Bike ride on Bicycle Day! Meet outside River City Bicycles' (@rcbpdx) Belmont location at 534 SE Belmont (near the store entrance on SE 6th St) at 3:30 pm, to be led on a casual and mellow group ride through Southeast Portland. The 2-4 mile route will be optimized according to weather, will stick to bike routes and quiet neighborhood streets...and will arrive at our Division St location between 4:00 pm and 4:30 pm.
- $1 off draft pours on Bicycle Day 4/19 for customers who ride their bike into any of our taprooms
- Fun scratch off contests (while supplies last) with prizes with purchase of GOTBW flights, a la Monopoly style where you have the chance to win free merchandise, discounted beer or even a FREE BIKE!
- Bicycle Day hats and other cool merchandise!
- Tattoo bus at Division with Great Notion tattoos on 4/21 from 4-8pm
Get on the Bus Week also coincides with the reopening of our Portland SE Division St. Pop-Up, with beer flights, full draft pours, packaged beer to go and merchandise. Hours will be:
Monday & Tuesday: Closed
get the newsletter
Exclusive discounts, sneaks peeks, and more.