Great Notion Brewing NW Brewpub
Great Notion Brewing NW is located at: 2444 NW 28th Ave., Portland, OR 97210
For to-go beer updates, please follow @greatnotionnw on IG and check out the IG stories daily.
For large parties, email events [at] greatnotionpdx dot com
Saturday Can Releases: Saturdays at 9 am (coffee & merch open at 7 am)
Sundays - Thursdays 11am - 10pm
Friday - Saturday 11am - 11pm
After a few years of business, we’ve heard it all and we’ve been listening to you. We have figured out a few key points that are detailed below that work most efficiently in keeping everyone as happy as possible. We never dreamed we would be such a hit, and at busy times its really hard to take care of more people than the building was intended for. Please try to understand and bear with us. Here’s some tips:
• We only have so much beer to package into cans. We’ve got visitors coming in from everywhere and they expect a decent amount of beers on tap to try when they show up. Follow us on Instagram @greatnotionpdx and @greatnotionnw for updates on packaged beer availability.
• We unfortunately cannot accommodate any animals at this brewpub except for service animals.
• If you have brought a small child with you please ask yourself from time to time “Where is my small child and is it behaving?”
• Oregon Cannabis will sneak up on you faster than a glass of Juice Box. We can’t serve you if you’re coming in silly. If you need to smoke anything, please hit the street. Smoke really pisses off the goats next door something fierce.
• Need a shirt or a Teku? Awesome. We will grab it for you. We like to keep it tidy. Just ask. Alternatively, check out our online store here.
• Please no sips, splashes, or “like just a little taste” on our barrel-aged beer. It’s expensive and the barrels don’t help with the rent. Talk to our staff if you are unsure about what to order. We can offer 1-2 samples of IPAs and kettle sours per table if you are unsure still.
• Email email@example.com if you’d like to book a large party / table.
•The consequences of over-serving a guest or serving a minor can fall on our staff personally. So please understand this if you are asked for your ID. Their continued employment depends on this.
•Thank you. We appreciate your support!